RULES AND REGULATION
INSTITUTE OF MARINE BIOTECHNOLOGY LABORATORY
Please note that the institution addresses the issues of Laboratory safety very seriously. Students will not be allowed to conduct any experiments if the rules and regulations are not obeyed at any given time.
All lab users are obliged to the following rules mentioned below; failing to do so would cause the revocation of your memberships.
- All students, prior to commencing work must be a registered lab user.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke in the laboratory.
- Report all accidents, breakages (major or minor) to the Lab Officer as soon as possible.
- Label all items clearly, including name, date and contents.
- All lab users MUST familiarize themselves with the emergency procedures in the laboratory. If in doubt ask the Lab Officers for guidance.
- All lab users, prior to commencing work, must be properly attired, and lab coats and covered shoes MUST be worn at all times when working in the laboratory.
- All lab users are required to have a log book for the management of (lending/borrowing/utilizing) equipment/s and other services.
- The institution will NOT be responsible for any damages/losses of the stored samples within the laboratory.
- Lab users shall not be accompanied by non-registered members at any given time.
- Lab users are required to acknowledge the Institution of where the actual experiment was carried out in all form of publications (please refer to the lab officers for further details).
These rules will be enforced on a DAILY basis by Lab Officers and staff. Non-conformance WILL result in penalties to the student and, if necessary, more serious disciplinary procedures.
click below for registration form
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND QUESTION, PLEASE CONTACT
Murni Nur Islamiah Binti Kassim l Science Officer l 09 668 3690 l email@example.com